Innovation in Outreach Programming Award
This award recognizes a library’s achievement in planning and implementing an innovative or creative outreach program, which has had a measurable impact on its community. Programs should be unique and cutting-edge.
The nominator will need to answer the following questions:
- provide a summary of your library's innovative or creative outreach program.
- describe the collaborative efforts of the staff and community in the planning and implementation process of your library's innovative or creative outreach program.
- describe how the program has made a meaningful difference and positive impact in your library's community.
- provide measurements of success in your community based on usage, program attendance, or greater community awareness.
A complete nomination will also include:
- two (2) letters of recommendation.
Winner receives FREE conference registration to attend the 2021 ABOS Conference.
One (1) Innovation in Outreach Programming Award will be presented in 2021.
To submit your 2021 Innovation in Outreach Programming Award nomination, please click HERE.
The 2021 ABOS Awards Program will open on April 1, 2021 and close on July 16, 2021 at 5 p.m. CST.
Questions about the 2021 ABOS Awards Program can be directed to David Kelsey, 2021 ABOS President and 2021 ABOS Awards Committee Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org.