2021 ABOS Virtual Conference
Registration opens Wednesday, June 16, 2021 and will run through Thursday, September 30, 2021
$84 - per person
$69 - per person for departments of three (3) or more attendees
$49 - MLIS graduate school students (email Lori Berezovsky with proof of graduate school acceptance letter or unofficial graduate school transcripts at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the code to register at MLIS graduate student rates)To register multiple staff, login to the ABOS membership/registration system with your email address and password, register the first person, then click the “New Registration” button. When you have finished registering everyone click the “View Registrations” button. This will take you to a page where you can see all registrations you have entered. Click the tab labeled “Invoices” and either pay the invoices online or if you prefer select “pay later” to pay by check. Each person registered will need a unique email address to receive conference login information
Virtual registration includes:
- Full access to all aspects of the Whova app - chat rooms, networking, attendee profile info, vendors, virtual exhibit hall, recorded session access for six (6) months post conference until April 1, 2022
- Forty plus (40+) programs by peers and vendors; ten (10) workshop time slots which will offer four (4) programs in different areas of bookmobile and outreach; daily featured speakers; hosted on the Zoom platform
- Access to vendors and sponsors, featuring special prizes and games
- Virtual tours of bookmobiles, factories, and special library tours
- Opening and Closing Sessions; Virtual Awards Ceremony
- Virtual poster session
- Virtual “Meet Ups"
- Daily prize and raffle drawings, mailed directly to you.
Registration is capped at 1,200 attendees.
All programs will be recorded. All registered attendees will have access to the programs through April 1, 2022. Recordings of programs will be made available one (1) week after the conference.
Upon registering for the conference, please be aware that it may take up to 48 hours for your registration to populate to the Whova app. The app will not be "LIVE" until Friday, Oct 1.
For any questions/problems, please contact David Kelsey, 2021 ABOS President email@example.com.
Registration is not considered final until payment is received.
Written requests for refunds must be postmarked, faxed or electronically submitted 30 days prior to the start of the conference. No refunds will be made following that date. Cancellations are subject to a $25.00 processing fee.
Hardship cases (i.e., illness, death in the family, etc.) may be submitted to the ABOS Board of Directors for determination of whether or not portions of conference fees may be refunded (i.e., refund depends on what cash outlay has already been made on behalf of the person.)